Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Clan will you join?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
shadowclan thunderclan prey
Latest topics
» Joining Forms
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am by Willowstream

» The Mice ShoppĂ©
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm by Splashfur

» Sunning rocks
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm by Splashfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:49 pm

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Mice : 20290

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 5 seasons 3 moons
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 pm

The tom stretched his flame colored body with his golden tail stretching out as far as it could go. He shook his head, feeling better. The Deputy watched as Jaggerstar ate even mkre and twitched his whiskers with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Mice : 20535

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 2 moons and 5 seasons

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Jaggerstar, flicked her ears hearing the soothing sounds of camp. She kept her eyes closed, with only her nose to keep as guard. She felt safe in her den as she sky started to turn a orangy color. She licked her lips trying to get the blood of her mouth, she curled up a little even though she know sometimes the dark sky can be warm.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Friskypelt sighed and lived how the darkening sky cooled down his hot fur. He licked his paws in an attempt to clean the grit out if them. He hated how so much dirt got behind his ears as he washed behind them once more.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:51 pm

The she cat soon fell into a deep sleep. She felt her pelt wet, Jaggerstar heard a scream she felt her paws scrambling as was swept into the stream. She tries to scamper to the voice filled herself only to sink Into the water. The she cat quickly open her eyes panting to only find out it was a dream. She curled back up and stared outside, she flick her ears to try and relieve her nerves.

Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Friskypelt heard a screech and he raced into Jaggerstar's den. "Jaggerstar! Are you alright?" He asked, sniffing her fur for signs of injury.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm

The she cat's ears perked at the sound of Friskypelt's voice. "I'm fine it was just a bad dream." Jaggerstar said to try and reassure her deputy. She looks at him with a dip of her head,"again, I'm fine." The she cat flick her ears again.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Friskypelt had a concerned look on hi sface but said nothing else of the matter. "Well then, I better send out some apteols." He stated and began assigning others to their birders and hunting places.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Jagger start smiled as she sees her deputy goes and assigns the patrol. The she cat goes to lay down again," I hope I'm okay too." She mumbled to herself. Her eyes looked at the sky smelling the fresh scents and old scents of camp.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:39 pm

The tom stretched and curled up in the sun, tired after yesterdays trek through the forest. He purred as he stretched out and stretched the very tips of his paws. He hoped everyone was doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Jaggerstar's eyes open again quick as she heard her sotmach growling lowly. She slowly stands up and pads over to the fresh kill pile, taking a vole. The she cat heads over to the nettling patch before taking a bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Friskypelt picked up a mouse and began to take a few bites, the sift flesh tearing easily. The tom felt hus warm stomach stop growling for food. He felt better now.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am

As Jaggerstar ate her meal, she was in a deep train of though. She could tell that a gathering would be held tonight by the way her fur prickled. She lowered her head again a taking another bite of the vole as the she cat still stayed in a train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:59 am

The tom sighed. He wa sgetting bored. What should he do now? He didn't kniw so he just purred for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

After finishing her meal, Jaggerstar gives herself a quick cleaning before jumping up to high rock." Cat old enough to catch their prey gather at high rock." She yowled as she heard cats gather. She looks at each one of them." Their is a gathering tonight, the are going are Friskypelt..." She called other cats names before hopping down the highrock.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Friskypely flicked his ear. His fur hot with embarrassement, h ehurried over to Jaggerstar and whispered in her ear. "Jaggerstar, umm... the gathering is tomorrow." He said, looking at all the cats with confused looks on theur faces.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 am

She flicked her ears and whispered back"are you sure?" She sits down and looked back the clan before turning back over to her deputy. The she cats fur started to get warm of embrassement.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Friskypelt shuffled his paws, embarrssed for his leader. "Erm, yes..." The tom was sure, as he had spoken with the medicine cat and others at the border. He hurried Jaggerstar into her den,.not wanting her to be embarrassed in front if her Clan.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

The she cat was hurried to her den before she could speak. Once inside I look at Friskypelt." We'll the medicine cat didn't tell me anything." She said lowly her eyes still trained on her deputy.

Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Friskypelt was surprised at her next comment. "It is not the medicine cats job to tell you when the gathering is." He tried his beat not to his at his leader, as the medicine cat was his sister. Although his tail did mobe around enough to show he was furious with her worda.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Jaggerstar flicked her tail sigh and she shook her head. " look, I'm sorry I'm just not have a good day." The she cat said trying to keep her calm. She turned her back so could think, I close my eyes to try and and clear my mind.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 am

Friskypelt nodded with a sigh and searched her gaze for a moment. Swishing his tail, the tom vanished from her den,.his tail trailing behind him. He began to talk with his Clan mates, looking for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

The thunderclan leader sighed as her deputy padded out of den. She knew she need some peace to clear her mind. Her ears perk as she keeps her eyes closed, she soon start to mumble things to herself.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

The tom walked around the camp, not really looking for company anymore. He cleaned his tail and decided to hlp out the apprentices. He went to the elders den with mousebile and began searching fir ticks and fleas.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:04 pm

" starclan please help me get through my troubles." I quietly mewed as I open my eyes. I soon walked out as I start to give out the evening patrols, as I tag along the border patrol. I flicked my tail as I led the patrol out of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Frisky watched with a confident gaze as Jaggerstar left out on patrol. "Good luck!" He called out after her, leading hid own huntung patrol out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next