Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Clan will you join?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
thunderclan shadowclan prey
Latest topics
» Joining Forms
ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am by Willowstream

» The Mice ShoppĂ©
ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm by Splashfur

» Sunning rocks
ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm by Splashfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:49 pm

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Mice : 19765

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 3 years
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:57 am

Fireheart twitched his nose. ThunderClan couldn't even see past their own whiskers! He slowly crept after them, he had come on a mission to see what ThunderClan was up to, and if it would affect RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Mice : 20580

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 2 moons and 5 seasons

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

As Jaggerstar almost went to a rest, her nose sniffed up another stinch, Riverclan. The she cat stands up slowly and lifted her head catch the scent in the cool night breeze which is great for tracking down trespassers. As come closer to a bush her eyes catches a glance of a fiery red pelt making her growl lightly,"what do we have here... A spy from riverclan hmm?" Jaggerstar tone was serious with no hint of playfulness."now come out and show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Mice : 20048

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 36 moons (3 years)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Splashfur who had been in the nest for awhile, until Tornclaw had trodden over her tail. After that she just couldn't rest, so standing up she pads out of the warrior den, much like the previous night. The camp was bathed in the beautiful silver glow of silver pelt, this was her favorite time of day. She had only been gazing upward for a few heartbeats when she noticed Riverclan scent drifted by her again. This time instead of ignoring it she swiveled her head until she spotted an unfamiliar fiery pelt. Growling quietly she began to stalk over, her stomach still a bit sore from the battle. She stood a few tail lengths behind him, keeping him between her and Jaggerstar in case he tried to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 pm

As Splashfur's scent came into her nose, she nodded her head, to be careful and to nudge the cat forward just so it is out of the bushes. Jaggerstar's turquoise eyes narrowed quickly to the intruder, before sitting tall"so what is your name, and why was you here?" Her tone was still rough and serious, her fur bristled as the smell of fish almost choked her quickly. The she cat wondered where her deputy had went off to at this hour."Splashfur have you seen Friskypelt anywhere?" She asked quickly never taking her eyes off the mousebrained riverclan cat.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Spashfur stared silently at the Riverclan cat, he smelled different but not terrible. Shaking her head she glanced at Jaggerstar and mews softly but respectfully, "No Jaggerstar, I haven't seen him since before the battle." It was true technically while she had seen flashes of his bright pelt, she hadn't helped him, or seen him afterwards. Although if Splashfur had to guess, he was probably sleeping in his nest. "Would you like me to get him?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the though of leaving her leader, while she knew the Riverclan cat was highly unlikely to attack her, much less wound her, it still unnerved her.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Jaggerstar shook her solemnly"no, not right now he will probably turn up soon but right now we have a different matter on our paws." Her head tilted a little to the other cat." All we hope that starclan looks over him and guide him, for now we just wait and see if this spy will give the responses I asked him."
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:18 am

Fireheart purred as he came face to face with the RiverClan leader. "That depends, who's asking?" He said in an innocent voice. The tom knew it was Jaggerstar, but decided to yank her chain. His gaze switched to Splashfur, flicking his tail with almost a flirty smile. Anyway, he turned his attention back to the ThunderClan leader, his blue gaze matching her turqouise gaze easily. "Ah Friskypelt... I remember when he was Friskypaw, but then again... it wasn't that long ago..." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Her eyes narrowed the riverclan in disgust," don't joke around with me, you know who's asking and what do you about my deputy anyway." Her tone was lowly but rough that it almost sound like a hiss. Jaggerstar turned her head to the entrance for second before looking," does Brightstar even know your spying on Thunderclan?"
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Fireheart narrowed his eyes. [B]"That's none of your business. As for your "deputy", we're brothers." He challenged with a piercing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Splashfur shifted uncomfortably she stiffened a bit when the Riverclan cat shot her a smile, she just decided to shift her attention back to Jaggerstar. Splahfur knew the leader was known for being a bit hot tempered, not that it had ever bothered her, but she felt the need to step in and help. "You should be more respectful to whom you're addressing." Splashfur felt a small tug of surprise at her pelt, she hadn't been aware of this fact, probably due to the fact she kept very much to herself as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 pm

"You've answered one of question about Friskypelt but you haven't responded to any other of my questions, now do you want cause a scene infront of an entire clan that could at any minute now." Jaggerstar said acknowledgly.her ears twitch with every little urging bone in her body as she waited for the intruder to speak, but the she cat looked over to Splashfur as she heard her spoke.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Splashfur refused to beg this warrior for answers, as much as she tried to be kind, she wasn't sure they were getting anywhere so she decided to voice her thoughts. "Jagggerstar, we've tried to ask him questions, he hasn't really answered any, so maybe we should try something else." While Splashfur could tolerate the first few minutes of their encounter she was growing weary, her stomach now hurt, and her muscles were stiff and aching, making her normally sweet even temper, turn sour.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Fireheart purred as Jaggerstar began to grow frustrated. "Fine, I was considering joining ThunderClan. Ever since cats have been disobeying orders from Brightstar, they are just a bunch of frogbrains!" He growled, shooting a glare at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Splashfur felt a little apologetic, she felt she had been short with him although the Riverclan warrior certainly had been trying her patience. Splashfur glanced at Jaggerstar trying to silently gauge her reaction. Warrior wise, the cat would be a fine addition to Thunderclan though, Splashfur wondered if he would be use to hunting their prey, or learning their fighting tactics, there really wasn't many places in Thunderclan that would suit the way a Riverclan cat would normally live. Splashfur waited to hear what Jaggerstar would have to say about this, her silver pointed ears perked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

"Good idea Splashfur." The she cat nodded generously before turning back to the Tom. Her small temper falter slightly enough so that she could collect her thoughts," oh, I that case welcome, but you have to be under a trail since your joining from a different clan also since I still don't trust you fully." She mewed softly over to her her warrior," I think the line if cats is dimming down Splashfur you can go ahead, I'll wait for to look at shoulder later."
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Fireheart just twitched his tail. "Fine." He hissed, stretching. "So Splashfur's your name." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Splashfur glanced with a tint of surprise in her dark green eyes, "Yes, I'm Splashfur, but I'm sorry I don't know your name..." She felt a sting of embarrassment he might of said it before, but she had zoned out for a bit. She looked the Tom over trying to recall if anything sounded right. Not coming up with anything she thought correct she waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 pm

The orange tabby tom twitched his whiskers in amusement. "The names Fireheart." He said with a bow, glancing up with a smirk. He loved to joke around, and would seem like less of a jerk if you were close to him.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Splashfur, who was timid and shy usually by nature, offered a hesitant smile. "If you're tired I can show you were you'll be sleeping. Adderfang just moved up to the elder's den, you can sleep in his nest if you'd like." She yawned loudly and blinked sleepily, she could practically hear her nest calling her name. Most warriors would be in their dens by now, and her with them, but it's not everyday you had a new warrior. Splashfur would do what she could to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Fireheart let a small purr escape his jaws. "Sounds good to me." He answered, brushing past her to where he saw a warrior disappear to rest. But then he stopped. "Haven't you ever stayed out late, and hunted, and just had some fun?" He asked, gazing at her with blue eyes that burned like coal.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Jaggerstar stretched her long legs before standing back up " goodnight, I'll see you two at sunhigh." She turned her body before heading back to her den and she curled up slowly before she lowered her head, but she kept her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Splashfur chuckled quietly, and shook her head. "If my mother found out I was out of camp past sun-fall, she would send a group of warriors after me. Still would I'm sure if she were still here." The amusement gave way to quiet undertones of the feeling of loss Splashfur still had when she thought of Fawnstep, her mother. "Why do you ask, Fireheart?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Fireheart shrugged, glancing away from her at the pain in her voice. "I'm sorry." He murmired hoarsley, avoiding her gaze. "I just thought, I don't know. We could go hunting, have some fun. You were nice to me so I thought why not?" He explained sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Splashfur smiled at his sudden sheepish behavior. "It would be nice to go, maybe tomorrow though." She motioned to her wounds "I'm a little too sore for now, and you've had a long day. They had arrived to the warrior den, and the soft breathing and occasional snore drifted to her ears. "Adderfang's nest is the empty one, towards the back." She made a motion to step away but turned back with a little smile "Sleep well, and we'll go hunting tomorrow if you'd still like" Splashfur then turned and briskly walked into the den, and not paying attention stepped on Tornclaw's tail. He jumped up and hissed "Watch it Splashfur!" Splashfur's eyes widened and she mumbled a quick apology to the older warrior, before settling down in her own warm nest, and upon closing her eyes, found herself asleep in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Warrior
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Fireheart nodded and followed her, trying not to trod on any tails. He hurried afte rher to the nest she pointed too. He curled up and began to cleanse his fur, waiting until he was fully done before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next