Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Clan will you join?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
prey shadowclan thunderclan
Latest topics
» Joining Forms
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am by Willowstream

» The Mice ShoppĂ©
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm by Splashfur

» Sunning rocks
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm by Splashfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:49 pm

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Mice : 20535

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 2 moons and 5 seasons
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:14 pm

As the moon shined brightly among the camp, one cat couldn't fall asleep, jaggerstar eyes blinked widely. Slowly getting up to her feet the she cat exits her den quietly and slyly as she exit her den and the camp her grayish tiger like pelt dissolve into the night only her turquoise eyes could give her away." Friskypelt?" Her mew was a whisper as she looked for her deputy, her mind knew he was the only one who known how to control her temper.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Mice : 20290

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 5 seasons 3 moons

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Friskypelt lifted his head a soft mew spoke his name. Shaking moss out of his fur, he carefully stepped over the other warriors. "Yes, Jaggerstar?" He asked, twitching his whiskers. "Are you okay?" He asked, his expression giving away to gentle concern for his leader.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

" not really, there is something I must tell you." Jaggerstar said. "Do you know a cat named Fireheart, he use to be a cat from riverclan he said He known you." The she cat kept her voice at a whisper, her ears twitch from the small but cold breeze that blown past her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Friskypelt's eyes widen in surprise. "Fireheart?..." He murmured, glancing at the ground. Of course, Jaggerstar was merely a kit when Fireheart left the Clan, he supposed. "Yes, he's my brother. But what do you mean, 'used', to be from RiverClan?"
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 pm

She sighed quietly before looking back up," he came into camp and asked to join thunderclan." Jaggerstar shifted her paws quickly, " I still don't trust him fully though especially him entering our camp." She looked at her deputy with a tilted head, he seemed to be upset but she could figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Friskypelt narrowed his eyes at Jaggerstar. I find it quite funny that you can't trust him, but you can me. Sometimes I get the feeling you secretly don't trust me, is it because of who my father was? I didn't ask to be his son!" Friskypelt snarled, his defensiveness for his brother making him spill out all his other fears.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:19 pm

She quickly stepped back her ears flattened a little as images of herself being a kit," well I'm sorry if you feel that way, at least you had a family that you could trust, unlike me having no one to trust or rely on, and you was the only one I could trust to get through with my life!" She let out her angry as her fur bristled up. She shook her head" just forget it, I thought you would understand." Jaggerstar turned on her heels and quickly runner out of camp, she passed over the ravine and up to her favorite tree and climb up to the top, she felt the breeze run over her pelt. The she cat narrowed her eyes in frustration, it was her instinct to not really trusting others until she really gets to know them, especially another clan cat.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Friskypelt felt terrible as he watch Jaggerstar flee. "Jaggerstar, wait!" He yowled, racing after her. The tom swarmed up the tree after her, scenting her and seeing her claw marks. "I'm sorry, Jaggerstar. I didn't meam any of that." He murmured, brushing her shoulder with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:45 pm

" It's fine, I'm sorry too I just really didn't have much of a family when I was a kit, so it was natural for me to not trust someone right away, since I've never met your brother before I was in my protective mode." The she cat sigh as she slowly chip a small piece of bark off of the tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Friskypelt purred in sympathy. "I understand." He gently bumped his leader's shoulder with his head. "Well I am someone you can trust. You're my best friend friend." He purred, wrapping his tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:56 pm

"Thanks Friskypelt, I'm glad to have you as a best friend too." Her mew was calmer now and she nodded her head gently . She purred with happiness that she hardly felt in a long since when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Friskypelt scrambled down the tree, his claws grasping for a hold. When he reached the ground, his eyes gleamed in the shadows, looking up at Jaggerstar. "How about some night hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm

She twitch her whiskers with excitement, as she quickly making her way down the tree." Sure, that's sound good." Jaggerstar flicked her tail" this time you can lead the way if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Friskypelt nodded and stretched his legs, loosening his muscles for the hunt. "Sure." He replied at her offer with a smile. He padded slowly through the forest, his ears pricked and his jaws parted for the scent of prey. Spotting a mouse, he quickly dropped into a hutners crouch, creeping forward slowly. After a few moments he pounced, and killed it with a bite to the neck. "Want some?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

"Sure." She said kindly as she lowered herself into a sitting position and took a small bite of the mouse. She liked the warm blood taste that came from the mouse, it made her smile with delight.
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Friskypelt took his share and yawned. "Do you want to hunt a bit more, or should we go back to camp?" He asked his friend, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 pm

" maybe we should go back to camp, it's getting quite late and I'm a little tired." She stands and begins to walk in the direction to camp, as the she cat's eyes adjusted even more until she enter the tunnel and was at the foot of her den,"good night Friskypelt."
Back to top Go down
Friskypelt
Deputy
Friskypelt

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Friskypelt dared to touch noses with his leader and friend."Goodnight Jaggerstar." He purred and turned towards the warriors den. He vanished into the warriors den for a good night's sleep.

(Can you get on the chatbox?)
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Jaggerstar eyes flutter to the incoming light, she lifted up her ears the sounds of birds. She yawn before getting up to her duties, and she walked to under highrock and assigned the patrols. She yawned again as she padded over to the elders den and started to make small traps with them.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Mice : 20003

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 36 moons (3 years)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:51 am

Splashfur woke up from an uneventful night's rest. Glancing around the den she realized she was the only one still sleeping, so with a sleepy stumble she made her way into the clearing. Blinking at the sudden, harsh sunlight she small she-cat hissed under her breath. She had a reputation of not being a morning cat. Slowly she began to groom her fur, eyeing the fresh-kill pile, she noticed it looked full and hunting probably wouldn't be required of her. She flicked her tail with satisfaction before padding over to take a good-sized mouse.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:55 pm

"Hello Splashfur, would you like to go on border patrol with me if your up to it?" She sat down calm and happier than she was when she met Friskypelt's brother for the first time. The she cat licked her ears as she makes her way down to her chest and smoothed it down.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Splashfur glanced up at her leader, tilting her head she flicked her ears. "Sure." Its not as if Splashfur had much else to do right not besides mope around camp. She glanced at the half eaten mouse wondering if she had time to eat it, she lowered her head and took a large bite. Satisfied she disposed of it and trotted back over to Jaggerstar "Alright ready when everyone is." Splashfur said glancing around to see who else would be on this patrol.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

She tilted her with a flick of her ears,"most of them are training the apprentices and some are on hunting patrol." Jaggerstar said."so mostly it's me, you and Friskypelt." She stands up and starts to walk to the briar tunnel slipping through as she waits for Splashfur.
Back to top Go down
Splashfur
Warrior
Splashfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Splashfur nodded, she felt excited she would get to go with the leader and deputy, after all cats looked up to them. Shyly she got to her paws and followed them out of camp, admiring the changing color of the leaves. She wasn't sure what to say to them so she kept silent, following behind them. Her mind drifted to the Shadowclan border, she swished her tail hoping that there would be no further trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jaggerstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jaggerstar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Slowly lifting her muzzle she sniffed the fresh air as the cool air passed by. She kept her ears perked, as she kept walking at a steady pace. So far thunderclan scent was a among them indicating a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next