Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Clan will you join?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
prey shadowclan thunderclan
Latest topics
» Joining Forms
Moderators and other things EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am by Willowstream

» The Mice ShoppĂ©
Moderators and other things EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm by Splashfur

» Sunning rocks
Moderators and other things EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm by Splashfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:49 pm

Moderators and other things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Mice : 21431

Character Sheet
Cats Age: Two and a half years (2 y 6 m)
Crush: Dont mess with my profile! o.0)
Mate: O.o

Moderators and other things Empty
PostSubject: Moderators and other things   Moderators and other things EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 am

1. I was thinking, like most sites, we could have a moderator group. People wanting to be mods would have to fill out a form (like TFC) and maybe 3 mods would be chosen (depending on how many members are joined. Like, right now there is only 4? people, 3 of whom have mod powers. Now, for my jealous rant: I WANT MOD POWERS< GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY. OK, now that thats over with x3 Certain mods could patrol certin areas, but all be chatbox mods.

2. Color! To draw more people to sites, the front page colors must look good, and be unique. I have seen many other sites with the same layout, yours needs to stand out. It doesnt even matter if the roleplay is the best idea in the world, no one will join if they think the site has boring colors. I know, because the first thing I do is look at the layout of a site and decide if it grabs attention, then I read more. Maybe, if we made our own personal colors, had an affiliate button, and advetised, this site could be popular! Warrior cat roleplay is one of the largest roleplay plots, and many uniquely colored sites are full of members. We could have a contest on color scemes, and vote for our favorite, keeping forest/cat related. I can make an afiliate button, and help with the colors if needed.

3. Contests! I know that this site is fairly new, but nothing draws someone in better than an interesting site, with lots going on. If we had some contests, it would add a certain fun quality needed in roleplay sites. Some contests could be: Decorate your bio! Banner making. Best signature. Some themed ones might be: Easter egg hunt ('eggs' scattered around site, every egg you find can be exchanged for a prize), C-mas stockings (people can pm presents to the leaders/admin to be put in a 'stocking' to be open on c-mas), Draw your cat dressed up for the holidays, Halloween 'create a pumkin', ect.

Remember, these are my opinions. If you dont like them or find them offensive, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Mice : 21586

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 2 seasons 8 moons
Crush: *sighs* Loves only gona get you down...
Mate: ....

Moderators and other things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators and other things   Moderators and other things EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 am

I see what your saying about the mods. But deupties, like me, are the moderators while admins, are Flamestar and Lightstar. Deputies are supposed to look over their Clan Territory to check for anything wrong. And they are also assigned to watch over 3 other places besides the chatbox. I like your contest idea though. And I would like it if you could handle the button and help me out with the colors. Thanks for sharing your suggestions!
Back to top Go down

Moderators and other things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans :: General Discussion :: Trials and Errors-
Jump to: