Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Welcome to the Warrior Clans RPG! You can either Register or log in! Have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Clan will you join?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
shadowclan prey thunderclan
Latest topics
» Joining Forms
River/ShadowClan Border EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am by Willowstream

» The Mice ShoppĂ©
River/ShadowClan Border EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm by Splashfur

» Sunning rocks
River/ShadowClan Border EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm by Splashfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:49 pm

River/ShadowClan Border

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lightstar

Mice : 20891

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 2 seasons and 6 moons
Crush: No one at the moment
Mate: Valentines Day isn't on my calender at the moment, sorry

River/ShadowClan Border Empty
PostSubject: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm

This is where the RiverClan territory borders a stream on the oppisite side of ShadowClan territory.

Prey: Water voles, blackbird, magpie, frogs, lizards

Predators: Twolegs and their boats, foxes
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclansrp.forumotion.com
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Mice : 21616

Character Sheet
Cats Age: 2 seasons 8 moons
Crush: *sighs* Loves only gona get you down...
Mate: ....

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Longstrie bounded into the area. Seeing the river he grunted. He felt himself quiver with fear for a moment then got ready to jump in. He looked behind him , only half hoping some cat had followed. He waggled his hindquarters ready to jump.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Mice : 21461

Character Sheet
Cats Age: Two and a half years (2 y 6 m)
Crush: Dont mess with my profile! o.0)
Mate: O.o

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Willowdance padded from the bushes, watching Long in confusion. "What are you doing?" she mewed, her voice tinged with curiosity. "I thought you didnt like the river."
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 am

Longstripe slipped. Hearing Willowdance had surprised him. He went tumbling head first into the river. Coughing and spluttering, he broke surface and clambered onto the ShadowClan side. He flicked his two white ears. "Really? I know I don't like water, but you know, I've heard the roumors. Cats don't think I belong." His gaze hardened the softened. "I thought you accepted me. But I guess I can see wy they didn't want me there. I guess I should leave." Longstripe started o wash his damp fur, waiting for the she-cats reply.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Willowdance rolled her eyes when he fell into the water. Tilting her head as he spoke, she laughed softly. "Longstripe, cats will always judge each other. It really doesn't matter if they think you don't belong. If you think you belong, then you do. Its in your mind that it counts, not theirs." She smiled shyly. "Besides, I think you belong. Remember, I'm like you. We both came from Riverclan, and everyone thinks we dont belong. But if you follow what I told you, it doesn't matter." The she-cat sat down and curled her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 am

longstripe's eyes flashed with surprise, but only for a heartbeat. "You sound how the RiverClan medicine cat sounded. She was always nice to me when was a kit." Longstripe shrugged. "Thank you, Willowdance." Longstripe had finally manage to dry off his fur some and wandered back towards the camp. "Should we go back to the camp or stay here for a bit?" he asks the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Willowdance smiled. "It doesnt matter. What would you prefer?" She stood and followed him slowly, giving him room to think.

(so short..x3)
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 am

(lol)

Longstripe shrugged. "I guess we can stay here than." The red-eyed tom crept slowly in a large circle, looking as if he spotted some juicy prey. His eyes glittering with amusement, he pounced, on Willowdance. He couldn't hold back a mrrow of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Willow was just about to reply when she felt Longstripes weight pressing her to the ground. With a small mrrow of protest, she threw him off. "This again?" she teased. "You seem to like pouncing on others." She danced away though, staring at him defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 am

"Of course I do!" He exclaimed childishly. "Don't you? This was my favorite move when I was an apprentice." He said. His tail lashed back and forth as Willow moved away.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Willowdance shook her head. "Nope. I don't, because I'm always the one being pounced on." Her grin was gone, replaced by a sad look. "I dont feel like play fighting anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Longstripe growled playfully then flattened his ears hearing her words. "Why not? Is it something I said?" He groaned and dreaded he might have messed up, again.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Willow shook her head. "No, it's... It's nothing." She licked her shoulder nervously. "Want to head back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"Uh, okay." Longstripe said and backed up a couple paces. "I guess you need some time to yourself." He glanced at his friend once more beforestarting to retreat into the bushes. 'Is she thinking of her life in RiverClan?' He wondered, but he did not say it out loud, as if afraid Willowdance might hear and get angry at him. The tom had started to worry more and more than finally let out a frustrated growl. "What's wrong with me?" He sighed and sat down and stared out into the distance. "Want to get back to camp?" Willowdance's words rang in his ears. He wondered if he should wait for Willowdance. He shrugged and decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Willow watched him leave and give her space, and shuddered involountarily. Whats wrong with me? Why cant I be happy? She stood and gave her shoulder a few licks. Longstripe deserves a good friend, and that is what I will be. I cant let thoughts of my life in Riverclan divert me from living my full potential. Trotting after Longstripe, she approached him and butted his shoulder with her head. "Let's head back. I'm starving." She grinned, her ears flicking.
Back to top Go down
Longstripe
Deputy
Longstripe

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Longstripe blinked and stared at Willowdance as if he didn't know her at first. Then he smiled back and stood up. "Sure." But his reply came out as more of a question in he didn't seem to focus on his friend. "Let's go." You could see he wasn't focused because he stumbled over roots and walked into bushes on the way back. -SCC-
Back to top Go down
Willowdance
Warrior
Willowdance

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Willowdance nodded, but wondered why he seemed so distracted. Was it something I said, again? she wondered, before trotting after him.
-SCC-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River/ShadowClan Border   River/ShadowClan Border Empty

Back to top Go down

River/ShadowClan Border
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats: Cats of the Clans :: The Territories / Roleplay :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: